Environment / Props
2012- 2017 Art center college of design, Pasadena
BS.ENTD BS in Entertainment Design
May- Aug 2015 Riot Games/ Vis Dev Intern
– Working with writer and art director to create unique culture and feel for the world
– Working on storyboard and key frame based on the script to sell storytelling through
Sep- Dec 2015 Assistant Instructor at Art center College of Design
– Critiquing student homework, paintovers and lectures based on knowledge of game
And film industry
Feb- Apr 2016 Assistant Instructor at Brainstorm school
– Tutoring student on the side, explaining the working pipline; helping students
understand the video game industry and preparing a industry standard portfolio.
Apr-Sep 2016 Burning Games Freelance artist
– Creating Key frame and environment concepts, combining cultural designs with
Science Fiction elements
– Working with team to pitch project to investors
Sep 2016- April 2017 Instructor at Zac Design Studio
– instructing students to create an industry ready portfolio, including characters, props, vehicles, environments and general world building.
June 2017- current Blizzard Entertainment, Overwatch
-Working with modelers to research and design cultural and sci-fi architecture
over block outs
– Creating Interior and exterior mood paintings to pitch new maps
– Designing interactive set props within the Overwatch style.
– Creating cosmetic designs for heroes
Software : Photoshop, Sketchup, Modo, Z-brush, InDesign, Sai,
Analog: Watercolor, Acrylics, Ink.
Digital: Painting, Modelling, UV mapping, Texturing.
Additional: sewing，Personal tutoring